Full Fidelity and High Performance.
The F/XiA4's engine is the dual Dynamic Balance® 1-inch dome tweeter design and a 5 1/4-inch Dynamic Balance driver that produces believable real-life effects at prodigious volumes. The selectable bipole/dipole function allows you to configure it to your space and 7.1 systems. The smaller cabinet enables it to fit in more places.
- The trapezoidal shaped cabinets aim the drivers and tweeters in opposing directions to produce a more realistically diffuse wavefront and wide, lifelike imaging of surround sound. Keyhole slots make mounting a snap
- With the flip of a switch, Polk's dipole/bipole circuitry changes the soundfield from direct to indirect radiation patterns enabling you to place the surround speaker beside or behind you depending on your listening room setup
- Klippel motor optimization uses laser measurement technology to ensure a smooth excursion path at either end of the volume spectrum for uniform performance at both low and high volumes
- Polk's proprietary, patented Dynamic Balance technology allows their engineers to design out distortion-causing driver and system resonances, so you only hear the good sounds
- Durable, computer-modeled, injection-molded butyl rubber surrounds suppress unwanted cone resonances for a lifetime of reliable sound
- The F/XiA Cascade Tapered Crossover eliminates the comb filtering and beaming, common to multi-driver speakers, which degrades the quality of the audio and collapses the soundstage
- Patented Acoustic Resonance Control® (ARC) technology suppresses cabinet resonance that causes distortion to ensure clear and natural sound
- Computer-modeled anti-diffraction grilles enhance the good looks while minimizing sonic interference
- All Polk loudspeakers are timbre-matched within their series, designed with the same components throughout, to achieve seamless speaker-to-speaker blending effects in multi-channel systems
- Gold-plated, professional-style 5-way binding posts offer the most secure connection options