The High Performance Heart of Home Theater.
The CSiA4 is a high performance center channel speaker for smaller rooms and challenging placement situations. It features two 5 1/4-inch Dynamic Balance® drivers, one 1-inch Dynamic Balance dome tweeter for spot-on imaging, seamless soundstage and natural sounding voices. With the asymmetric cabinet design, you gain the flexibility to placing the CSiA4 above or below the TV and aim it at your position.
- The proprietary curved, 6-layer DAHLI enclosure design creates the optimal shear damping for a more rigid, acoustically inert enclosure and minimal cabinet resonances. CSiA4 cabinets are designed for clean, accurate sound
- Klippel motor optimization uses laser measurement technology to ensure a smooth excursion path at either end of the volume spectrum for uniform performance at both low and high volumes
- Polk's proprietary, patented Dynamic Balance technology allows our engineers to design out distortion-causing driver and system resonances, so you only hear the good sounds
- Durable, computer-modeled, injection-molded butyl rubber surrounds suppress unwanted cone resonances for a lifetime of reliable sound
- The RTiA Cascade Tapered Crossover eliminates the comb filtering and beaming, common to multi-driver speakers, which degrades the quality of the audio and collapses the soundstage
- Patented Acoustic Resonance Control® (ARC) technology suppresses cabinet resonance that causes distortion to ensure clear and natural sound
- Beautiful curved furniture-grade hardwood veneer cabinet finish
- Computer-modeled anti-diffraction grilles enhance the good looks while minimizing sonic interference
- All Polk loudspeakers are timbre-matched within their series, designed with the same components throughout, to achieve seamless speaker-to-speaker blending effects in multi-channel systems
- Gold-plated, professional-style 5-way binding posts, for the most secure connection options